The Scottish Muslim Funeral Service have dedicated staff and qualified volunteers required to provide a full service for men, women and children, in a manner that complies with the shariah.
- Transport for the deceased
- Use of mortuary
- Ghusal of the deceased (final bathing)
- Kafan (shroud)
- The Supply of a suitable coffin
- 24 Hour Service
- Arrangements for grave and burial
- Arrangements for Janaazah at the mosque of your choice
We endeavor to keep the cost as low as possible so you do not have to suffer unnecessary expenses at a time of bereavement.
Cemetery charges depend upon the rate applied by the respective council burgh in which the chosen cemetery is located.
Overseas funeral charges available upon request.